Nokia Cam NOT Available for Lumia 720

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I dont think Nokia camera will be available to all lumia phones as smart camera is still in the app store for download. Well it was when i looked yesterday.

Maybe they'll pull out the app once Nokia Black goes Live. Else there was no point for Nokia to merge the two apps except for easier access I suppose.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I've heard that same preview has been pushed to the OEMs as RTM. There's quite a debate going on here about that: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/246744-so-no-gdr3-till-early-2014-a.html

As far as this goes I'm really not sure how Nokia will manage the updates. If we should expect Black early 2014, by the time all Lumia devices will have received Black, Microsoft will be ready with WP 8.1

Lets see if they can do a better job in updating all the devices than last time.

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
As far as this goes I'm really not sure how Nokia will manage the updates. If we should expect Black early 2014, by the time all Lumia devices will have received Black, Microsoft will be ready with WP 8.1

Lets see if they can do a better job in updating all the devices than last time.

Once Nokia D&S division is absorbed by Microsoft we'll just get what Microsoft wants us to get. Though we'll get faster updates but there will be no more special love from Nokia in the form of extra features what we're getting now.

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

Nitish Kumar1

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
@Gaurav :
Will it work for India region ??
if yes
Can you please share the procedures of Installing it on Lumia 720. Attaching some snapshot will be a great help.

Thanks

Nitish Kumar1

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
But when i tried, It is showing the same error. Sometime it gives error "Cannot connect to Store". :(
I hv set the proxy on and then search the store.

Why its not working for me :(