Nokia Camera Removed

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
http://1drv.ms/1EbEknH

Here you go! I thought it was weird too and that it would change back to the Cyan color after a reboot or someting but it already was and is this way since I got my 930 (2 days ago). I am on 8.1 update 1 btw.

Very interesting that it shows Denim colour and not only that the core build ID, Application version, configuration id and last but not the least is the RM number (usually it is 3 digit number ) is very strange.

I am sorry to bother you, can you please snapshot the about section of the phone as well.

Cheers

udayk

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the Lumia Camera Classic and it is exactly same as the Nokia Camera app I had before. No sign of the Lumia Camera though, still got the Nokia Camera!

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Very interesting that it shows Denim colour and not only that the core build ID, Application version, configuration id and last but not the least is the RM number (usually it is 3 digit number ) is very strange.

I am sorry to bother you, can you please snapshot the about section of the phone as well.

Cheers
The device number of the 930 is 1045, so the RM number can't even be a 3-digit number. I have a unlocked phone, so a country version (CV) of this device. But oh well, it is just a weird bug. When you enroll in the developer program, the color of Cyan immediately changes to cyan. Very odd though...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss