Nokia Lumia 1020 In Red Color or In 64GB

BilalSoomro17

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I went to Advance Telecom and there is One Nokia Lumia 1020 Red which Is AT&T Exclusive while there is a 64GB which Is Telefonica Exclusive so I wanna ask Is 32 GB good with 7 GB Cloud Storage or Should I Ignore Red for 64GB?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
It depends if you capture lot of photos (raw image files does occupy lot of storage ) and hd videos then go for 64GB. It does not have expandable storage so if your requirement needs are too high (photos , videos , music and lot of apps/games ) then go for 64GB :smile:

myst02

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Does Replacing The housing Void The Warranty

Yes, but usually it's really easy to do. Just heat the phone a bit with a dryer, and then use a slim thing to remove it. Start at whatever corner you want. On the new housing there is already some glue, so you can just put the device in and you are done! If you are careful, Nokia will not see that you've replaced the housing. Already replaced housing on my 8X from blue to black, and it worked fine! And Nokia is much easier to replace housing than HTC! Hope I could help you ;)

BilalSoomro17

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Yes, but usually it's really easy to do. Just heat the phone a bit with a dryer, and then use a slim thing to remove it. Start at whatever corner you want. On the new housing there is already some glue, so you can just put the device in and you are done! If you are careful, Nokia will not see that you've replaced the housing. Already replaced housing on my 8X from blue to black, and it worked fine! And Nokia is much easier to replace housing than HTC! Hope I could help you ;)
Thanks For Helping

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro