Nokia Lumia 920 Battery status only updates after reboot

Luiz Fellipe Lopes

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Guys,

Last week I let my Nokia Lumia 920 get totally drained and after that I've got a very weird problem.
I've been searching and couldn't find any similar problem.

Once I plug the battery on, the status is a very small time to complete and a very high charging rate. It doesn't really matter how long I'll keep the phone plugged in the screen won't change. The battery level won't go up either.
wp_ss_20140416_0001.jpg
After I unplugg the charger, the battery level keeps going as it didn't charge anything... If I don't do anything the battery level keeps going down and down in a expected pace (the problem is not the battery being drained quickly...).
wp_ss_20140416_0002.jpg
The weirdness of this problem is because if I reboot the phone after the charge... all the charge is there.
It looks like the system cannot read the additional battery.. but when it's rebooted it can.

Does anybody got a clue on how to solve this?

Thomas Ozawa

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
1- Factory reset
Or
2- (better) reboot by pressing volume down button and power button for about 15 seconds (a black screen will appear)

Luiz Fellipe Lopes

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys....
I've been doing all this sort of things in the last days and I couldn't get rid of the problem... Tried the soft reset, hard reset, re install the software, turn on without the GSM SIM... nothing really worked.
I Will take it to a Nokia assistance tomorrow and see what happens.. probably it's the battery as you guys said..

I can update you guys once it works perfectly. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise