Nokia Lumia 928 Bugs and Defects

siriusgamer92

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
When I charge my phone, it's battery icon (actually the plug) keeps on blinking. I searched the internet and found that this blinking is absolutely normal. But when I connect my phone to PC it connects properly but then keeps on disconnecting after every 3,4 seconds. Is the problem with my cable? Or with phone?

truedesi

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Since the time upgrade my 928 to Dev Preview(day 1) - I started having issues with Camera. It suddenly stops opening or sometimes flash wont work. When flash wont work, even on other apps like flashlight apps i dont get light. I use to do a soft reset and everything use to come back to normal. Even with last weeks update, after the update everythign was working but after couple days it just stopped working. Now I cannot launch my camera app at all even from any other lenses like PROSHOT after a soft reset. I was hoping once CYAN firmware comes, this mighh be resolved and that is taking for ever to come and now is back in microsoft court for god knows how long.
Lots of posts suggest to do a HARD RESET and I was avoiding till now as it use to work with SOFT RESET.

Anyone else has similar issues? Any suggestion to help me without trying the HARD RESET? I dont want to loose 8.1 preview but if this continues and CYAN gets delayed I would be left with no choice but to HARD RESET and go back. Not having my camera launched is killing me. CAMERA is the reason I have a LUMIA.

Mike Jones34

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same exact issue with my phone. Started acting weird one day and about a week later no flash light or camera apps will load. I was starting to think it may be a hardware issue but if your having the same issue then it probably is software.....hopefully.

NYRR

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 928 with Denim

is anyone's whatsapp crashing, and only plays first 10 seconds of any video?

it keeps crashing randomly and quits to the main screen on the phone. anyone seen this issue?

was not having this issue with the old version.

Mike Jones34

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I updated to Denim first day it was available and have not had any issues with the videos or whatsapp and I use both extensively.
Still having issues with my camera sometimes and flash has not returned......I think it's on permanent vacation.

Mike Majeski

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Only one I have been having is with volume. Sometimes randomly my phone will ring on vibrate only - even though the ringer volume is turned up to max. Then other times I will be listening to a podcast in Podcast Lounge and the volume will not adjust - it will just stay on level 30, even if I adjust it all the way down to zero.
If I restart the phone it immediately corrects itself.

Kevin Uba

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Mine has a noticeable image retention issue that causes the phone's display to show a shadow/imprint of the phone's previously displayed screen. Any suggestions....??

jena18

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
i noticed that if a person has an iphone and texts me i do not get all of their texts. my friend who has one and once tried to call me said it went straight to voicemail when my phone was on and didnt even ring. they showed me a screen shot and they had called me.

Car6on14

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Just got a 928 for my parents, I run a 920 and have had no issues. However out of the box this phones camera would crash every time opened. Manufacture date is 9/02/15, i have done updates (now on denim)/ hard reset, soft reset, and camera reset, nothing is working. If it does not start working im going to have to send it back, at first I thought it was software but now seems hardware issue.

swtjen81

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
THIS WORKED FOR JME JUST NOW!!!

Access Point fast.t-mobile.com did not work for me! USE THIS!!epc.t-mobile.com.

I didn't have to put in the IP type.

the below is the website...put in https
://apn.gishan.net/settings/738_12_t-mobile_apn_settings_for_nokia_lumia_928.php#alt-conf

IT WORKED!!!! it all depends on how your reception/service is wherever you are located when you
change these settings.

make sure you put in everything correctly!!!

GOOD LUCK!

toph36

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have an issue with group messaging in Windows 10 Mobile? Looks like the upgrade from 8.1 broke it. Not hopeful that Verizon will officially support W10M on any of their Windows phones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital