Nokia Lumia 930 vs LG G3

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello guys, i came here with a question for you guys to see if you can help me decide this change.

I've been enjoying Windows 10 on my Desktop so far, it is really good, and i thought about getting a Windows Phone to use paired with it.

Sadly, on my country, the Lumia 950 won't be sold, and the Lumia 930 stock won't be replaced.

But i found a friend that wants to trade his phone with me. The Lumia 930 already with the Windows 10 Update. My actual phone is the LG G3 running Android M Stock. Sadly, i love this Phone Design and Screen, but this phone sometimes lags so much, recently, even friendly games like Piano Tails 2 lags while i'm playing it.

So, is the Lumia 930, on Windows 10 a fast phone? Will it lags like the G3? The only App that i believe is not on MS Store that i uses very often is YouTube. So i'm not concerned if there is any random Apps that i can't use on the WP.

Also i love the design of the Lumia 930, it looks a Premium Phone too, and its Camera seems to be better overall than the LG G3 Camera.

What would you guys recommend me to do?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, i came here with a question for you guys to see if you can help me decide this change.

I've been enjoying Windows 10 on my Desktop so far, it is really good, and i thought about getting a Windows Phone to use paired with it.

Sadly, on my country, the Lumia 950 won't be sold, and the Lumia 930 stock won't be replaced.

But i found a friend that wants to trade his phone with me. The Lumia 930 already with the Windows 10 Update. My actual phone is the LG G3 running Android M Stock. Sadly, i love this Phone Design and Screen, but this phone sometimes lags so much, recently, even friendly games like Piano Tails 2 lags while i'm playing it.

So, is the Lumia 930, on Windows 10 a fast phone? Will it lags like the G3? The only App that i believe is not on MS Store that i uses very often is YouTube. So i'm not concerned if there is any random Apps that i can't use on the WP.

Also i love the design of the Lumia 930, it looks a Premium Phone too, and its Camera seems to be better overall than the LG G3 Camera.

lumia 930 will be a great choice for you if you are fed up of the lag on your android device. Lumia devices are famous for being swift and fluid in response, even with apps installed to the brink of the memory you will never have to wait for a second in switching apps or multitasking. With the latest windows10 mobile you get latest updates and a resourceful OS.

but you might miss out on a lot of apps , mostly games if you are a gamer but all the generic apps are available in the store.

There should not be any second thoughts to that , go for 930 :)

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Lumia devices are famous for being swift and fluid in response, even with apps installed to the brink of the memory you will never have to wait for a second in switching apps or multitasking

Never say never. Lumia phones are not that great at multitasking. I've been with Lumia since WP7 and Loading... issue was never solved. Yes, it is better now, but issue still exists.

I bought LG G3 for my fiancee and brother (didn't like his 925), both are loving their phones

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Lumia phones are not that great at multitasking. I've been with Lumia since WP7 and Loading... issue was never solved

we can debate on that all day, but the loading screen and resuming thing is app specific only and should not be confused with device or OS incompatibility

also its a personal experience for each user, you are satisfied with lg g3 while the OP is facing so much lag that he is ready to move on.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think you should be looking into potential solutions to the lag on Android Central first. I use a weaker Nexus 5 and lag is not a problem.

Also, only get the 930 if you know what you're getting. Check prices, etc.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

I suggest getting the cheaper lumia 640, and try that out. If you don't like the OS and the way it works after a few months, then you could go back to LG. If you start to enjoy it but feel the need for something more powerful, then you can opt for the 930

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte