Nokia Lumia Black update feature availability by device

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
The table below summarizes feature availability by device. The differences are all related to hardware capability, rather than being restricted in software.

blackgrid3.png

Some of the updates listed above require the installation of new apps or the latest version of an existing app. The QR codes shown below are shortcuts to the respective apps in the Windows Phone Store.

Nokia Beamer:
qr.png

Nokia Story Teller:
qr (1).png

App Folder:
qr (2).png

Glance:
qr (3).png

Nokia Camera:
qr (4).png

Nokia Refocus:
qr (5).png

Nokia Play To:
qr (6).png

Nokia Video Director:
qr (7).png

Nokia Share:
qr (8).png

Source: AAWP

Last edited:

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Is it safe to assume that the 928 is just being lumped in with the 920 here? I feel like that's a logical assumption, but I won't be surprised if Verizon tries to screw us out of the update.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
4 of this apps App Folder and Nokia Video Director, Nokia Share, Glance*, don't require BLACK
-you didn't say they do, I'm just passing on an FYI.
For those who can't get Nokia Camera there is Nokia Camera Beta available for all WP8s

*Glance 2.0 not available for all models.

lordsnow

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
So why the f**k are we all waiting for this update?
620 not getting Glance 2.0 is one of the most stupid things I see in this chart.
Anyway, since Glance 2.0 is not coming for me, I'm okay just with Update 3.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting for Verizon want to update my L928. Does it bring any new feature for camera to other devices except 1020 and 15** (whatever it is (1520?))

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Is it safe to assume that the 928 is just being lumped in with the 920 here? I feel like that's a logical assumption, but I won't be surprised if Verizon tries to screw us out of the update.
I don't think it's anything more than this chart only covering the phones that have had the update released for it - at least on some carriers. 928 is listed as waiting on approval, so we'll get it - we just don't know when.
Availability in North America - Nokia

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
So why the f**k are we all waiting for this update?
620 not getting Glance 2.0 is one of the most stupid things I see in this chart.
Anyway, since Glance 2.0 is not coming for me, I'm okay just with Update 3.
I think 620 will get also glance 2.0, that lists includes some errors like Nokia beamer not for lumia 525 which has 1gb ram .. so don't lose ur hope just yet

lordsnow

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I think 620 will get also glance 2.0, that lists includes some errors like Nokia beamer not for lumia 525 which has 1gb ram .. so don't lose ur hope just yet

I hope so. But I don't know, Nokia and MS already did somethings like this and I'll not be surprise on that happening again.

tungha

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
YES! Another smiling roses thing from AAWP, please remember back to the day of Amber update with the same thing like this. I gave up my trust for this page long time ago

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

VZW was one of the first out in the US with GDR2 and Amber. The 822 I also own has received every update to date. So why are you expecting they will "screw" you out of this update? I am always amazed by the extent to which people have such short memories and insist on some implied history of getting screwed by VZW that simply does not exist. I have plenty of gripes about them but their support of the WP8 devices is not one of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadpool7788