nokia lumia won't update to w10 anymore

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My 930 was already a year updated to w10m but the last month my phone showed some 'errors' like battery 50% after a video(1 min) 12% and after 10 seconds it goes off with the goodbye but i hear the sound of the video the whole time even after 1 hour. and in the morning it didn't booted so i used lumia recovery tool. everything works fine but it has downgraded to 8.1. i miss much feuture's in the windows 10 update. so i tried using upgrade advisor it says that it isn't available for my phone?! i had w10m on my phone, so i tried windows insider. i get a error that my connection is bad or my time isn't correct. but it is. it is automatic. the phone is btw the normal phone it doesn't have a provider name or that sort opf things. please help me, and don't pay to much attention to my grammer.. english isn't my main langauge

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
If hard reset works then its great otherwise you've to visit MS CARE. They will downgrade your mobile os with genuine ROM(NA ON WDRT) and ask them to upgrade it to w10.

Last edited:

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
WDRT too provided the genuine / stock ROM. Even engineers who work at customer service outlets use WDRT to flash the firmware.

I would request the OP to be more clear about the issue as everything is jumbled over each other.

If you need additional help or want to reply to this thread , learn how to join windows central.

I visited ms care for repairing my phone, they shown me their official software which needs authentication for downloading the genuine ROM and told me about cracked WDRT ROM.

Last edited:

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I visited ms care for repairing my phone, they shown me their official software which needs authentication for downloading the genuine ROM and told me about cracked WDRT ROM too..

The official WDRT provides legitimate firmware and ROMs. It's also the recommended way to recover your device if soft/hard reset don't work. It's possible you are talking about the Nokia Care Suite, which required authentication to download ROMs.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
The official WDRT provides legitimate firmware and ROMs. It's also the recommended way to recover your device if soft/hard reset don't work. It's possible you are talking about the Nokia Care Suite, which required authentication to download ROMs.

Probably.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99