Nokia Maps, Nokia Music and Cinemagraph UPDATED 18/12/2012

phantom1245

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I just received 3 updates from those apps and now the audio settings are included in Nokia Music. Nokia Maps is almost the same with some graphical tweaks and cinemagraph didnt found anything new yet.

Mad MilkMan

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I like to stay up-to-date with everything and my phone hadn't given me notice of any updates. I really wish apps were checked for updates upon launching the store.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I found that nokia exclusive never show update notification.
Usually i will have half a dozen of market apps showing an update is due.

yellowjacketphoto

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
you can now easily upload and share your cinemagraphs right from the cinemagraph app :) . uploads to your nokia account and gives you a link to share

best thing they ever could have done. it was horrible trying to share them before

Optimus82

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
you can now easily upload and share your cinemagraphs right from the cinemagraph app :) . uploads to your nokia account and gives you a link to share

best thing they ever could have done. it was horrible trying to share them before

NICE! Have you ttried to view it through a shared link? Does it show up as a GIF that can be saved by right-click?

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
At the same time I got these, I also got an update to "audio" - "With this update you will get Audio leveling feature to set the same playback volume for all music and video tracks."

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
if u guys don't see notifications for these updates, manually go to the store, select nokia collection, and select every single app them update them. can't get the "audio" one as mentioned by Sines though

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Wtf is wrong with this OS that it doesn't show you updates when they are available. You shouldn't have to go and manually find updates. Microsoft really needs to step up wp8 if they want to compete. Its little issues like this that drive people away

glimited

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
i was hoping the nokia maps update will bring traffic information for major local streets. i guess not...
Yeah, they really need to add street traffic. I use INRIX which provides traffic but I really want one map app for searching and traffic. That's the only reason I still have my iPhone; that and navigation apps on iOS are so much better.

Wtf is wrong with this OS that it doesn't show you updates when they are available. You shouldn't have to go and manually find updates. Microsoft really needs to step up wp8 if they want to compete. Its little issues like this that drive people away
Hopefully the new firmware/OS update tomorrow fixes this.

abhishek8605

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I snagged a QR code for the Audio update I received.

Thanks a lot, I just got the update. But, it seems the audio level setting isn't working? I mean how does it work? I turned it on but when I unplug my earphones the volume level is still the same as before (22/30). I want it to work so that when my earphones are unplugged it's at (15/30) and when earphones are plugged in it's at (22/30). Any advice?

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a lot, I just got the update. But, it seems the audio level setting isn't working? I mean how does it work? I turned it on but when I unplug my earphones the volume level is still the same as before (22/30). I want it to work so that when my earphones are unplugged it's at (15/30) and when earphones are plugged in it's at (22/30). Any advice?

I'm getting the impression is more along the line of dynamic volume adjustment. So if a dramatically louder song or video comes up, it lowers the output volume so it sounds the same to you as whatever the target volume is. Avoids you cranking up the volume for a quiet song, then having your eardrums blown out by the next one.

abhishek8605

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the impression is more along the line of dynamic volume adjustment. So if a dramatically louder song or video comes up, it lowers the output volume so it sounds the same to you as whatever the target volume is. Avoids you cranking up the volume for a quiet song, then having your eardrums blown out by the next one.

OH...so like normalizing? I didn't really want that, really hoped they would release an update to have different volume levels for music + videos and just the ringtones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)