Nokia music update is a disaster

specmania

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
With the latest update nokia disappointed music fans like me by removing the store option, i like to hear mixes, but store was much better way of finding latest and trending music online as well as genre vice browsing.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I've moved this to the Nokia Applications forum.

I did not know that the store option was removed.

Incidentally, on the Windows 8.1 version, artist mixes no longer play.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Were you actually buying any of the music in that store? If no, that's why its no longer around. I can say I've never bought anything there.

Mantraxalos

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I think the update is awesome, its runs so smoothly
Before that there were always these annoying pauses anytime I tapped something. Lumia 920/1020

anon(8141431)

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
With the latest update nokia disappointed music fans like me by removing the store option, i like to hear mixes, but store was much better way of finding latest and trending music online as well as genre vice browsing.

store is still available in nokia mixradio. it's in the search option.. You can search for music and can download them....
And personally ... i hate the rebranding and the scary face tile but love the new ui and especially Playme. But i want store to be seen more extensively like nokia music. And also want the old name and logo back

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I really can't understand what you are all b*** about. Down here in Belgium, we still don't have Mixradio to begin with. Still stuck with Nokia Music. To top it off, online music has never worked in nokia music in Belgium, unless you change the region in your nokia account.

For us, the store doesn't list either of the two. We can search the us store and download the xap to SD, and install Mix Radio from there, but still the functionality isn't there. Somehow it detects the location as Belgium, which nokia music didn't do.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium