Nokia purity pro vs monster Inspiration (Active Noise Cancelling)

KSK674

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello, everyone really need help on this one.

First, of all i am not any audio expert or anything, i just wanted a good head phone for movie, gaming (pc and mobile), music and everyday use.
luckily, my brother will go to usa in Aug 17 and i saw a big discount on the amazon for both of this two to around $250.

The down sized to this is i can't touch or hear both of this and for this and for that price of my 3 month saving, i do wish i can get a good one for my need. (i know both of them make by monster)
How the power usage for both of this, especially the purity pro as it battery are build in?

(i do love this wireless feather though and i lumia 920 owner).

Thank. :)

Res215dg

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I've only owned Monster Beats in the past and currently own the Purity Pro headset- so I cannot speak for the monster Inspiration

But I personally would recommend the Purity Pro headset, especially since you own a Lumia 920- there are a lot of small features that make the purchase worth it

-open and fold headset that functions as on/off switch for the device
-same charger from your Lumia 920 can charge the Purity Pro headset also :eek:rly:
-battery last a long time- even though they are built on, they charge very quickly and provide hours and hours of playback
-ability to see status icon Lumia 920 (battery level, connection status)
-wireless ability to connect to 2 different devices- believe me this comes in useful especially when you listen to music on your phone and computer/tablet!!

All these features that may not be available in most other headsets make it worth the buy- the sound quality is great and noise cancelling is good (not the best) but blocks out a good amount of background noise

DKDogz54

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Do you experience poor call quality when receiving a call while using the headphones with the computer? I'm not sure if its a problem with my lumia 920, or if the headphones has a hard time keeping both connections at once.

KSK674

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I've only owned Monster Beats in the past and currently own the Purity Pro headset- so I cannot speak for the monster Inspiration

But I personally would recommend the Purity Pro headset, especially since you own a Lumia 920- there are a lot of small features that make the purchase worth it

-open and fold headset that functions as on/off switch for the device
-same charger from your Lumia 920 can charge the Purity Pro headset also :eek:rly:
-battery last a long time- even though they are built on, they charge very quickly and provide hours and hours of playback
-ability to see status icon Lumia 920 (battery level, connection status)
-wireless ability to connect to 2 different devices- believe me this comes in useful especially when you listen to music on your phone and computer/tablet!!

All these features that may not be available in most other headsets make it worth the buy- the sound quality is great and noise cancelling is good (not the best) but blocks out a good amount of background noise

Thank for the in put after many for resach on it. I finally make up my mind on getting the red purity pro.
As like u said there are many extra features that I love like wireless connection, nfc, build in battery.

Just one more question what color did u chose?
Hope I can get it soon, thank. :)

Res215dg

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Do you experience poor call quality when receiving a call while using the headphones with the computer? I'm not sure if its a problem with my lumia 920, or if the headphones has a hard time keeping both connections at once.

I've only had to happen in one instance and the call quality was normal- maybe you were running a low battery on either phone or headset?

Res215dg

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Thank for the in put after many for resach on it. I finally make up my mind on getting the red purity pro.
As like u said there are many extra features that I love like wireless connection, nfc, build in battery.

Just one more question what color did u chose?
Hope I can get it soon, thank. :)

I chose black color to match with my black Lumia 920 - but red would have been my second choice! :eek:rly:

KSK674

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello, just wanted to update that just got the Nokia purity pro....really excited...now is being charged.

I really love the look, color and wireless feathers. but I still not sure how I feel about the sound quality though as it feel the sound and Bass is bit low. 😞 for the price the stuff that with is a bit small. (love the cable)

Still need few more day with it to see the sound quality. 😊
Hey just one question do anyone l got cleaning cloth. As I can't find mine in the box. 😞 Thank