Non-Flip Cover 1520 Cases

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to find a case for my 1520 which isn't a flip cover and is easy to remove. I don't want cases that cover the entire phone or almost the entire phone such as the Incipio feather case or the Incipio NGP case. Instead I'm looking for something like the Nokia cp-623 case (which attaches by the corners only) without the flip cover. I've spent a lot of time searching Amazon but couldn't find anything - but maybe I just wasn't searching hard enough or with the right keywords. Does anyone have a case like this or know about one?

vagelis

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I use the exact same Imak cover. It is amazingly thin and grippy. Indeed better than an Incipio feather and Niilkin that I also own.
Sent via Lumia 1520

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I've had a case like the IMAK before, but it was very difficult for me to take it off - it put a lot of pressure on the phone trying to take it off and I think I could hear creaking noises coming from the phone when I was taking it off. I have a case from AceAbove right now and I'm trying to find something like it without the cover for an accessory (which isn't also a case) that I'm designing for my 1520.

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I've had a case like the IMAK before, but it was very difficult for me to take it off - it put a lot of pressure on the phone trying to take it off and I think I could hear creaking noises coming from the phone when I was taking it off. I have a case from AceAbove right now and I'm trying to find something like it without the cover for an accessory (which isn't also a case) that I'm designing for my 1520.
it fits very snugly and nicely. In fact you could attach a lanyard around the speaker slot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h