Not working facebook chat IM+ and ICQ

aalluro

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
These days not working IM+ for facebook I can't connect right now session expired problem :( and ICQ also if I attached facebook account to ICQ can't go online if i touch "go online" don't go online if I touch few times "go online" I have to attach again :( why is that? Anyone can help me? or any apps here to facebook chat?

Last edited:

aalluro

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for reply. I'am using messenger but didn't show green dot in my profile then my friends don't know I'am still online. do you know how can fix that problem?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
You can play with the settings within the app, there is a place to show yourself online. If you keep swiping to the right there is a tab called active. On that page on the bottom there is a people icon which when clicked on says turn on chat. You need that to be On for friends to see you online.

rapattack1

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone finally come up with a solution as i am having trouble with both apps. Facebook has pulled support for messenger for windows phones. I was able to get Fastbook or Lightsocial as it is now known, but it doesn't give me notifications when i get an fb meseenger message

JB Labs

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone finally come up with a solution as i am having trouble with both apps. Facebook has pulled support for messenger for windows phones. I was able to get Fastbook or Lightsocial as it is now known, but it doesn't give me notifications when i get an fb meseenger message

Hi!
I am sorry notifications are not available. As a workaround, you can install the official Facebook Messenger app (it does not work, but you still get the notifications) and continue using LightSocial to reply to the messages. Also, you might try updating your device to Windows 10, if possible.
Thanks for your support.

rapattack1

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Oh thanks i reinstalled both but no luck. I just get that fb messenger is 'waiting for network' after i sign in and look at a particular person i want to contact. I got a friend to send me several messages during a period of time but no notificationswp_ss_20170412_0001.jpgThis model doesn't allow updating to windows 10. I checked on the official windows site and there was a person that said he did have a workaround but he never followed up. So looks like i have to ditch this 2 month old phone :(....update...it worked...thanks so much JB Labs....all i have to do is get the notification in messenger but the message itself is in Lightsocial...there is a sound notification too which is the same as what i got when i just had messenger...thanks so much

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes