NuAns Neo Kickstarter is LIVE

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My belief is that the funds were needed to bridge several costs. The top grouping being the most likely to require a lot of liquid capitol:
  • Certification as a device compliant with regulatory agencies across multiple agencies in various countries
  • Secure parts orders for increased production
Trinity is a fairly small start up. So far as I can tell they are not using an ODM to make a white label device, they are an OEM producing this device.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
My belief is that the funds were needed to bridge several costs. The top grouping being the most likely to require a lot of liquid capitol:
  • Certification as a device compliant with regulatory agencies across multiple agencies in various countries
  • Secure parts orders for increased production
Trinity is a fairly small start up. So far as I can tell they are not using an ODM to make a white label device, they are an OEM producing this device.

Yes I can understand that these things cost money. I still think it's interesting that a company big enough to design and manufacture phones cannot do this without Kickstarter funding.

It must have taken millions to do what they've already done. I would think their investors would jump for the chance to expand sales, but not leave it up to Kickstarter funding!

Is there any word on overall sales so far in Japan?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't say in terms of numbers... But the July Ad Duplex report had this to say...

adduplex-windows-phone-device-statistics-report-11-638.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulnipes