Official Windows 10 for the Icon thread ? ! ?

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Windows Phone 10 right now, you can't even adjust the tile size, correct? too early for me, especially since we just got off of preview 8.1.1

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure all of that is already the case with the Icon on AT&T. Calls, data, sms, & mms - but no LTE.

I think the confusion is that you could use Access Point on Windows Phone 8.0 to manually set APN's, which would have allowed the Icon to be used on AT&T. In 8.1 it has been rendered useless and you no longer can set the MMS APN for use on other networks.

My trick re-enabled setting MMS APN in the regular settings, just like a 930 has it

As for LTE, it should work in Canada on a few carriers, as well as on T-Mobile and AT&T depending on where they have have AWS Band 4 LTE (and I think AT&T just spent $18bn on more AWS spectrum for the future)

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone 10 right now, you can't even adjust the tile size, correct? too early for me, especially since we just got off of preview 8.1.1

No problems adjusting tile sizes. There are actually 2 more tiles sizes and the small tile is actually live now for things like weather (which shows current temperature instead of an icon)

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I installed TP 10 on my Icon a couple days ago. There's no toggle for cellular or battery saver. As for the extra tiles I don't see a difference not like compared to PFD for Black on my 928. It's laggy in some areas like maps, as I use it for work. I think the settings colors should match your theme color and not that androidish blue color. Some of the toggles I don't even use and should be able to take them off.