Oily screen

rutvik19

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,

The screen on my lumia gets way too oily! The fingerprints show up mostly on white background screens, its not visible at all on black screens.

So how do I get around this? Will a screen protector help me? I'm going to assume I'll have to wipe the screen down with some solution to get rid of all fingerprints first before I apply it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
screen protector. Some screen protectors have solutions, some don't. If it doesn't, just use a microfiber glasses clothes.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I have only wiped my L900, with a Moshi screen protector installed, 3 or 4 times since it was installed prior to launch day. Amazing how it hides fingerprints. I have an AT&T branded protector on my Surround and I am wiping it all the the time.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

rutvik19

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I have only wiped my L900, with a Moshi screen protector installed, 3 or 4 times since it was installed prior to launch day. Amazing how it hides fingerprints. I have an AT&T branded protector on my Surround and I am wiping it all the the time.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Thanks! I went to the Moshi store website, but it didn't have any protectors for L900. A quick google search found me some being sold from the at&t store, are those the ones you bought?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
@Rutvik16. Damn Board Express. Still can't quote. They suck.

Anyway, yes the day I picked up my L900 at AT&T, my rep put the Moshi (I hate dealing with these things) on my screen. He has done thousands of iPhones, so I put my faith in him. First one had a spec of dust trapped under it. Went back a couple days later and he replaced the whole thing. This one is perfect.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion