CanadianGuy_eH

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi, my name is Nico. Been a Windows OS fan since i first got the LG Windows 7 phone 5yrs ago. Since then, i have gotten the Samsung ATIV-S Windows 8.0 phone. Sadly it was on it's last stretch of life & my service provider TELUS never gave it the 8.1 update.

But for the past two months, i been a proud owner of the Lumia 830 from Telus & looking forward to witnessing Windows 10 mobile on it :)

Aside from that, I'm indeed Canadian born, full Italian.
And thank you for all the warm welcoming.

CanadianGuy_eH

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Hello, Nico. Welcome to Windows Central!

Any plans of installing Windows 10 Mobile through the Insider Program?

I'm pondering about it. I do although have Windows insider app installed already on my phone, haven't dived into it.

I'm hoping dearly the official win10 update comes soon through my service provider.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central Forums! I have used both the Ativ S and 830, great devices. I am currently using the Lumia 640.

CanadianGuy_eH

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central Forums! I have used both the Ativ S and 830, great devices. I am currently using the Lumia 640.

The one thing i was not happy about the 8.1 OS was they stripped the ability to go on facebook chat & talk to email contacts through the messaging app.

But i'm happy with windows 10 mobile, they added skype integration w/ the messaging, which is as close as you can get to what the messaging app back in 8.0.

Now, i'm not sure about what i'm going to ask. With the Peoples app on W10M, do we still need the facebook app to sync our contacts together on those we also have on facebook?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard Nico. Spero che il vostro tempo qui ? produttiva e divertente.

Hopefully your 830 sees 10 official soon. Sorry, I don't Facetwit, so I can't address your last question.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Welcome Nico.

In regards to your last question, yes I believe you do as is the case on 8.1. However I haven't used the new app on WM10.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the boards Nico :) Don't think I've seen another Italian/Canadian yet, but some might just be hiding their true origins hehe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99