On my 521, I deleted the phone icon. Can someone help please.......?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

On my 521, I deleted the phone icon. Can someone help please.............

Pressing the 521 phone tile perhaps a few seconds longer then necessary. Of course now it's gone deleted I don't how to retrieve it.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: On my 521, I deleted the phone icon. Can someone help please.............

I doubt you deleted it... because you can't actually uninstall it :) You probably "unpinned" the phone tile from your startscreen.

Solution: go to "all apps list" (swipe to the right.. you're looking for the long list sorted alphabetically) > tap on one of the capitalized letters > that should present you with an alphabetical grid > tap on the letter "P" (you know... cuz "phone" starts with a "P") > once there, look for "phone" > long tap on the name and select "pin to start" > this should place a tile at the bottom of your startscreen..

To move it up, simply tap and hold on the tile for a few seconds until it looks a little dense, then move it to the top of your startscreen

To illustrate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNP7gM1SMcw

Phew that was a lot of typing

Edit: If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes