One killer feature of windows phone 8.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded cause my phone is BLOODY RED!!!

That's a killer feature that I will never get bored of or walk around with in a sea of black white and grey phones cause let's be honest here all those "KILLER COMBO FEATURES" will be on every phone eventually, everything will be a jedi mind meld trick (if you got that reference kudos to you!) ok!

but hashtag forgot the # :<

Either you are referring to the solo twins and the expanded universe (Google, can't remember the book series off the top of my head), or Obama's inadvertently correct use of the term Jedi Mind Meld.

eddythomas700

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded cause my phone is BLOODY RED!!!

That's a killer feature that I will never get bored of or walk around with in a sea of black white and grey phones cause let's be honest here all those "KILLER COMBO FEATURES" will be on every phone eventually, everything will be a jedi mind meld trick (if you got that reference kudos to you!) ok!

but hashtag forgot the # :<

yeah RED is awesome...the newest and the thinnest lumia 720 in red is looking awesome indeed.

eddythomas700

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't feel like switching my lumia 800 coz of the sexy hardware.It turns heads everywhere i go.
The glossy white is damn good!!
So i will wait untili get a look at the aluminium unibody. It would definitely blow everyone away.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gormless