One Million Posts!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations, WPCentral Community! We've hit 1,000,000 posts!

WPC1Million.jpg

Big shout out to all of the editors, writers, admins, mods, and ambassadors that make this the largest and greatest Windows community on the web. Here's to another million posts as Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 continue their exponential growth!

Cheers!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to all of you who visit WPCentral and post in the forums! You are all the best members and make this site great. :smile:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Great achievement to have reached this milestone. My go to site/community for Microsoft/Windows news and for those times I need help on this platform. No other forum has kept me on it longer than this one and it is a testament to the quality of the community. Let's keep this going and congrats everyone!

b0blight

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Congrats ! Although I joined the WPCentral community not too long ago, but, wow. I am impressed by the quality of posts here ! People who posts stuff DO know what they are talking about, and there is very little bashing/trolling/flaming going on, unlike most Tech websites out there where people get flamed or no reason at all ! Congrats for the 1 Million posts and hope WP keep up the pace on its growth !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb