OneDrive is syncing really slow... Is it just me?

secher

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Let me just get it out of the way - I LOVE ONEDRIVE! :)

However, I find that it syncs really slow... This friday I recorded some videos of a band, which of course turned out awesome because I recorded it on my Lumia 1020. They uploaded to onedrive as they should, but right now I'm trying to get them to my computer, and it is slow - really slow!
I can see the files in the Camera Roll folder, and when I want to open them it starts downloading, at around 50 kb/s, which is incredibly annoying. I decided to try and download them from the browser which is just about as slow.
This is not a one time thing, it always slow to download files.
Is it just me that has this experience or is it everyone that has to live with these download speeds?

KhawarNadeem

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Um, it's probably just you. OneDrive downloads and sync are extremely fast for me. Maybe there's a problem with your internet connection?

Firdaus Fauzi1

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
onedrive is slow for me too. microsoft should really fix this. one note syncing is slow too in my opinion especially when opening a notebook with a lot of pdf printout. I have 200gb on onedrive but there's no use to it if the download and upload speed is this sad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss