• Welcome to the all-new Windows Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

OneNote backup.

Ixia

Oct 4, 2013
My OneNote has stopped backing up onto OneDrive, can't see anything in settings to enable this again?

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
OneNote does sync automatically whenever you open the app, for the first time you need to tap on each notebook and wait tell the sections show up

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Backing up or syncing? Where are your Notebook files themselves actually stored?

Ixia

Oct 4, 2013
They used to be stored under documents on Onedrive and I liked that as I could access them from any computer. but since I've had my phone mended no OneNote files have been backed up there.

-8-

Oct 30, 2012
So you mean that Onenote on your pc still works and syncs with the notebook on your Onedrive but your phone doesn't?
If so, first try a manual sync: tap More (...), then synchronize.
Also check if you're in the right notebook: on top of Onenote keep tapping back until you're at the notebooks and make sure it's the same one as on Onedrive and not a local notebook.