open pdf attachments in email (WP8, Lumia 920)

Fu Shi

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I can't seem to use microsoft's pdf reader app. Whenever I try to open an attachment in gmail (through IE) it just says "if there are pictures in this email they will not be displayed" and gives me a very ugly, unformated, and text-only version of the original pdf. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Would love a fix. Thanks!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to use microsoft's pdf reader app. Whenever I try to open an attachment in gmail (through IE) it just says "if there are pictures in this email they will not be displayed" and gives me a very ugly, unformated, and text-only version of the original pdf. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Would love a fix. Thanks!

Nope. All PDFs display fine. Only can't zoom in on some of them.

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
"if there are pictures in this email they will not be displayed"
^^^
was that on the email or after you opened the pdf? i mean, it sounds like a security setting that protects you from drive by shooting... in outlook, if that shows up and you don't click allow before hand, anything attached to that email can not be downloaded

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi Fu Shi ... I have a 920 as well, have the same problem, and im really frustrated with this issue. when ever i go to gmail and download my attachements, pdfs the same error message comes, can some one please fix this. i cant seem do my day to day work with this issue. however, when i was using the lumia 800 it worked perfectly well.. i really dont understand this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750