Outlook Calendar live tile not updating

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Ok, I have read all the post regarding this problem, but I do not get it and have to confess: love the Win10mobile, but with all the fuss around this platform I give up.
I have Lumia 930, latest .321 update, done hard resets, tried all the "tricks" and still nothing. Two days ago received the last update, hoped that this will finally fix live tile to update the date, but I lost all the hope now. Luckily there is MyCalendar which works perfectly! Do not get it how mighty MS can not fix this problem. For me WM is dead, unfortunately. I will have the Lumia till it's finished, but my next phone, though that's hard for me to accept, will be iphone. If anyone knows trick, besides WDRT, which than again is no 100% guarantee fix, let me know, pls. Sergej

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi and welcome to windows central forums.

This issue has been reported to Microsoft and we are expecting an app update to fix it, as it is quite evident that the current cumulative build did not fix this bug. This issue has present since the initial build of redstone update (AU). As of now we dont have any concrete solution to this as even after hard soft resets the app seems to loose its function and the live tile either gets disabled or is stuck on a particular date.

If you need additional help or want to reply to this thread , click on the smiley :) to learn how to join our forums.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I'm updating to 14946 which just came out. I've not had any issues with the Outlook calendar mail app since the AU but my notifications for messaging have quit sounding a tone and the numbers are not showing when messages arrive. Other than that everything's fine

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99