Outlook Calendar syncrhonization frequency

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how long it should take for Windows 10 mobile to sync a newly added event to the Outlook Calendar app?

Earlier today, I added an appointment using Outlook 2016 to the calendar for my Outlook.com account. I don't know if it was necessary, but I used the Send/Receive button in Outlook 2016 to ensure that all my accounts synced with their servers. I then checked the calendar at Outlook.com, and as expected, the new event successfully appeared on my Outlook.com calendar.

When I checked the Outlook Calendar app on my Lumia 950, however, this event was not showing up. I tried to use the mail app to force all my accounts to synchronize because I didn't see any other place within the phone to synchronize my accounts. After about 15 minutes of trying to get this new event to appear in my Outlook Calendar app, I finally left it alone.

It's now been about an hour, so I checked again. The event now appears in my phone's calendar app as expected. For future reference, does anyone know if there is a way to force this synchronization or if it is known how frequently the calendar is supposed to synchronize changes on its own?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos