Outlook Contact Icons not universal?

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I am an ex-Windows phone user (sadly). On my old Alcatel I have contact with a certain image icon on the contact card. It says it is linked with Outlook and Gmail. But when I go to Google or Outlook Online - it is not there. I want that contact image on my Android contacts. But there is not way to download or copy the image on my WP. Is there a way to sync the contact images across all devices?

Thanks,

Mr. V

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I am an ex-Windows phone user (sadly). On my old Alcatel I have contact with a certain image icon on the contact card. It says it is linked with Outlook and Gmail. But when I go to Google or Outlook Online - it is not there. I want that contact image on my Android contacts. But there is not way to download or copy the image on my WP. Is there a way to sync the contact images across all devices?

Thanks,

Mr. V

I went through this too. Where did you get the image from to start with? I basically just had to get the image from its source and then I manually added all my contacts to the People section of Outlook.com and added the image to the correct contact and it synced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss