Outlook mail is not auto syncing on PC and Phone..anyone else have this problem?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Outlook mail is not auto syncing on PC and Phone...

I have three accounts on Outlook Mail. Two are set to sync "as items arrive" and the third is at to sync "every 15min". Recently i started noticing that Outlook won't sync my emails automatically. I have to do it manually. This is a problem on both my Lumia 950XL and my PC. Anyone else having the same problem?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Outlook mail is not auto syncing on PC and Phone...

I have three accounts on Outlook Mail. Two are set to sync "as items arrive" and the third is at to sync "every 15min". Recently i started noticing that Outlook won't sync my emails automatically. I have to do it manually. This is a problem on both my Lumia 950XL and my PC. Anyone else having the same problem?

change the period to something else and see if that triggers the syncing to start automatically

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

FiJPM

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
My outlook account fails to sync between the devices... If I delete an email with 950 it still appears on SP outlook app and Office mail client... wonder why syncing does not work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99