Outlook no longer connects to my exchange server!

Michael Crehan

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Outlook can no longer connect to my exchange server. It errors saying my exchange server is not supported. I've been connecting to it with my l920 for 2 f###Ing years. What did Microsoft do to my phone today?

Hahaha. I am the IT guy. Nothing changed. It just stopped working on my phone. Accessible from other devices, old iPhone and dell venue tablet, owa worked. Just all of the sudden didn't work on my phone. Deleted account and it would not allow setup. So I put it to bed, fully charged it and set it up successfully the next day. Makes no sense what so ever. Hohum. Thanks for answering my query though. It is much appreciated!

Last edited:

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Maybe your password expired? Some Exchange accounts have some security features where it requires you to change our password every so often. Usually you get notified.

I would log into your exchange account and see if there are any errors. Sometimes changing the password will reset the sync, and of course you will need to update it on your L920.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

navidee

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue and it was my password resetting. Mind you I have three work email accounts on my phone and did not realize it had expired. My new issue I am having, is that when I connect to work wifi, my email will not connect on my phone. Im at my computer 90% of the day so it isn't much of an issue, but still annoying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)