Outlook re-vamp for Windows Phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

A whole new Outlook app was released today for iOS (as a result of the takeover of Accompli). The app is just amazing!

Any idea or thoughts on whether us Windows Phone users can expect a similar (equally awesome) redesign of the Outlook on our devices? Is it possible to request this sort of redesign? if so, how?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It's coming with Windows 10 for phones. Joe Belfiore showed it off during the Windows 10 event.

It looks like the Android/iOS users will be the "beta testers" for it until we get Windows 10.

deebee_433

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I think, but I'm not 100% sure, that the email app we saw being demoed during the January 21st press conference is the same as the recent re-release of the Outlook app on iOS and Android. It would seem mighty strange if Microsoft didn't just port the Accompli app and bring it to Windows as Outlook for Windows 10 or something. At least, that's what the optimist in me wants to believe. :)

lalzup94

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
yea, thats what i'm hoping too. That app for iOS is so well done, its absolutely perfect i must say. Add the full rich text use of Office in Outlook itself and we have an unprecedented winner for mobile email!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)