Pebble apps for wp

Tomasklp

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Just bought an used pebble classic. So i wanted to ask witch app is better then others? Bought from store Pebble watch pro, but it doesnt run in the background thats very annoying. Is there any other app that have that feature or even better notifications? Any information would be perfect.

grahamf

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You'll need Pebble Connect Beta.

Microsoft has not granted the Pebble Watch Pro developer access to notifications, and will only allow it for an official Pebble developer (and Pebble is uninterested). The only app that supports notifications is Pebble Connect beta, with was a prototype app Microsoft created to demonstrate that it works - but they now expect Pebble to develop the full app. You can't install Pebble Connect Beta normally, you have to install the Windows development kit on your computer and sideload it manually. After that it only works on the classic and steel, and only if you haven't updated to OS 3.8. The Pebble Watch Pro app is capable of downgrading a Pebble and Pebble Steel to an older OS though (and is the only app on any platform that can do so)

This is doubly frustrating as Blackberry has supported the Talk2Watch Pebble app developer and has granted him 2-4MB MORE Headless app memory space then the official limit.

Tomasklp

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Also how could i developer unlock my lumia 640xl with windows 8.1? Found in youtube some of chinese hack tool. Is it safe? Or should i use other tool to unlock it? How it will affect when the official win mobile 10 will be updated to my phone?

grahamf

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
The OS on my pebble is 3.8.2, so that means i have to downgrade it to 3.8?
2.something. OS 3.0 isn't compatible at all
Also how could i developer unlock my lumia 640xl with windows 8.1? Found in youtube some of chinese hack tool. Is it safe? Or should i use other tool to unlock it? How it will affect when the official win mobile 10 will be updated to my phone?
The Windows developer tools handle all that. The device itself isn't exactly unlocked, just that development mode is enabled. No going to suspicious sites needed.

skstrials

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Is there any chance that Windows Mobile will support Pebble watches with the Timeline update?

I am currently on BlackBerry 10; and the support for the Pebble watch is very close to Android and IOS. Considering Windows Phone, but will not go without the Pebble.

And I would rather keep the new features of the 3.8 update on my Pebble watch.

grahamf

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Honestly? I'd say give it another five months max. The Pebble Watch Pro developer is trying to get it working, but he's just finishing up the curveball Pebble sent him with the one-way upgrade to 3.8 (he managed to make it two-way, bit only on the original and original steel). He is trying to write a new app for Windows 10, but it seems that he may again not have access to the accessories API he needs to make it work. And Microsoft and Pebble have no intention of working on a solution themselves.

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
The pebble connect app does not work properly with windows 10. One of the versions won't allow you to select apps for notifications, and the other just plain doesn't install.

That said, keep an eye out on Greg Banta on Pebble's forums, as he says he's had a breakthrough with notifications and is now working on companion app to Pebble Watch Pro to handle them. (He shows up here sometimes, but not as often.)

BryGuyNovice2014

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
This is for Pebble Time users. Has anyone tried out an app called Pebble Time Manager? I've tried it on with my Pebble Classic and it works... kind off... because of differences between the Pebble Time and Pebble Classic OS, some of the watch faces don't work normally on a black and white display. But it syncs to the calendar well, and it can install apps.

Also, the developer says this app supports notifications, but I can't seem to find it in the app.

The link is here for anyone who is interested in checking it out.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...le-time-manager%2F9nblggh1p2tq&token=H6fMQ0JI

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)