Petition: Create a NHL Gamecenter App for Windows Phone

Asleeper2

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I remember calling the NHL.com tech support line last season asking about a WP8 and they said there was none planned. They did said one was in the works for the 2013-2014 season although whether or not that is true is another story.

Last edited:

petteriusa

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Done!

I'm not hopeful for an app, at least for this season. The NHL is just terrible in it's marketing and I just don't see them understanding how WP8 is gaining market share. Being Canadian based (yeah I know the HQ is in NYC) the BB app doesn't surprise me in the least.

loudo

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I emailed the NHL CI team, a couple of weeks ago, and got back the usual canned email, "Thanks for your comment, we will pass it along to our team". Doesn't look like much interest there.

henlunds

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
"...much everything in between. We are aware that there are several other devices such as the one that you have mentioned that our customers seek to utilize the GameCenter Live service on, thereby, prompting us to expand our scope of support.

Also, we have forwarded your message along to the NHL GameCenter Live Product Team; they appreciate all suggestions emanating directly from user feedback. We encourage you to periodically check our site ( www.nhl.com/devices/ ) for supported device updates.

Best regards,

NHL Support "

"prompting us to expand our scope of support" Hope they expand that support before next season!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo