Phone not playing music without wifi ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i try and play music through Pandora and other music apps but it seems to not want to load when it does it will play but if i skip it takes a while to load whats wrong

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
If I understand your post correctly, I think the most likely source of your frustration (slow responding commands) is an overloaded WiFi signal. If you are using a public signal, the results speak for themselves. If you have your own home WiFi, you need to be sure it is not an open one. Secure it with a password to ensure no one is piggy backing on it.

If you are piggy backing on someone else's open WiFi- well, there ya go. May have to get your own.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Is the issue when using carrier data? How fast is your carrier data otherwise?

It may be a bad signal lock on a tower that causes the phone to constantly shift between data speeds. I.E.: 2G<->3G, or 3G<->LTE

Test this by going to an area where you see a good steady lock on signal at the same data speed and try streaming from there to see if it is smoother.

If you need further assistance, have more detail to share or more questions to ask: please join the site so you can reply in this thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)