Phone off

Ddesanctis

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi there, I need some help with an issue that keeps my phone out of service.

This morning I woke up and I got a notification that some updates had been installed, but for my surprise I do not have any kind of signal. On the top of the screen, where the signal icons are, I got a cross next to both of them (I'm only using one SIM) and under each one it says "Phone off".

Anyone else has experienced the same problem? Any ideas of what can I do? I have tried a soft reset and nothing has changed.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, I need some help with an issue that keeps my phone out of service.

This morning I woke up and I got a notification that some updates had been installed, but for my surprise I do not have any kind of signal. On the top of the screen, where the signal icons are, I got a cross next to both of them (I'm only using one SIM) and under each one it says "Phone off".

Anyone else has experienced the same problem? Any ideas of what can I do? I have tried a soft reset and nothing has changed.

try removing the SIM and putting it back

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Try a Soft Reset. Hold the Volume Down + Powerbuttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about 10 seconds). Soft Reset isa great go-to to solve many types of glitch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster