Phone problems: keep shutting off

itsmejd

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
My Samsung Focus Flash have been giving me problems for at least a week now. I am unable to do ANYTHING on it. Whenever I try to send an email,play a game, watch YouTube videos, talk on the phone, etc... My phone shuts off about 2 minutes later (as if it overheated or something). I can't even turn it back on immediately, I have to wait a few minutes or plug it into a charger. I can only do things if my phone is plugged into the charger during use. I think it have something to do with the battery but im not too sure. This is only a 4 month old phone! It is very annoying! Anyone else had this problem?

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
It certainly would appear to be a battery problem, since everything works just fine plugged in. Have you been able to notice what your battery level is before it shuts down, and then what it is after you are able to start it back up?

itsmejd

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I just tried it out. It started at about 90% charged then it shut off saying the battery was critically low. Now after I turned it back on its at about 70%.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
You could try to get another battery, hopefully at a good price, and see if it does the same thing. If not then it was the battery, if it does then you'll have to look into getting it repaired if you want. But at least you'll have a spare battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler