Picture-in-picture app requires beta testers

ContextZoom

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Hey folks,

ContextZoom enables you to enlarge any part of the photo while keeping the original photo visible in a thumbnail (picture-in-picture).

ContextZoom is a BETA app I've been recently working on. It's written using Windows Phone 8.1 SDK, XAML, C#. It's buggy and has limitation but it's slowly getting improved, and the reason I write this post is to get people's opinion on the app.

Some time back I bumped into a currency exchange rate display that showed an error message. I took a photo of the currency exchange rate display with my Lumia and I wanted to show the error message to my followers on Twitter. However when I posted the photo Twitter reduced the size of it and so people missed the point of my tweet because the error message was not quite visible. Then, I thought it would be good to have an app...

If you're interested to be a beta tester of this app please let me know with your email that I can include in the next submission so you will be able to download ContextZoom.

Cheers.

Originally posted on Reddit.

Attachments

• screenshot2.png
    screenshot2.png
    461 KB · Views: 5

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
There is also a other photo/camera app i mis.
I dont know how to describe it but i give it a try.
Its basicly the same what you are trying to build.
Front ( or selfie cam ) cam combine with the normal cam.
You take a picture of ( for example ) a landscape and in one of the corners you get the image of the frontcam.

There was a Androidapp who could do that, dont know if its stil available ( don't even know the name of the app for that matter).

ContextZoom

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
So the app you referring is similar because it displays images in picture-in-picture way just like ContextZoom but otherwise what the two apps can offer is quite distinct. Do you know anything that might be nice to have in ContextZoom in the future?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss