Pocket for Web

win_splash

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
While we don't have an official app from Pocket, we do have Poki which in my opinion is the best 3rd party client on WP. This morning I got an email from Pocket announcing their new web redesign and how they wanted to reach more people with the re-design. What's interesting is how they have a WP among the products in the advertisement. While not an official app, its good to see that the web version will provide an awesome experience. This redesign is great for tablets, Poki keeps saying its coming soon for tablets, but its been months and no changes.

Celebrating our 3rd Birthday by Bringing Pocket to More People and Places ? Pocket Blog

win_splash

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Pouch was my first Pocket client on WP, but Poki has been my go to for a while now. I think the UI on Poki is pretty sweet. Plus, they are actively updating their app. Pouch is good, but its been a while since they made an update.

Hypnopottamus

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
LOL. I got that same email! You know what's funny? That email has a picture of Pocket being used on.....a Windows Phone. Everyone loves the look of a Windows Phone device, yet they neglect it app wise. Just for kicks and giggles, I tried signing in to the Web version of pocket (using my Gmail account) and I had trouble getting logged in. I wouldn't be surprised if it was on Google's end that it doesn't play nice.

Anyway, I'm totally sold on Poki for a 3rd party Pocket app. Very good UI and pretty feature complete.

anon(9275303)

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
The Owl Reader is another excellent Pocket client that has a lot a features and just always works for me. It is my preferred app for Pocket. Poki is great also. I tried Pouch earlier this year and found it quite buggy. It definitely is in need for an update.

jaqjordan

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I was using all of the 3rd Pocket clients for WP.
1. Owl reader
2. Poki
3. Pouch

But after Pocker updated their mobile site I've switched to that. If u pin website tile to Your Home screen U will get great Pocket icon. Works great and syncing progress between devices.
I didn't have problems with signing in. But I'm not using Google ID.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon