Por actualizan fallida?

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
por actualizan fallida

buenas noches quisiera un poco de alyuda tengo un lumia 520 con windons 8.1 y lo quise actualizar windows 10 y tengo un problema iso todo el proceso pero al fina me quedo los engranaje y no sale de hay como puedo hacer para que termine el proceso o restaurarlo a windows 8.1 y que arranque el tel?fono gracias

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: por actualizan fallida

[Translated]

by update failed

good evening would like a little alyuda I have a 520 with windons 8.1 lumia and wanted to update windows 10 and I have an iso problem throughout the process but to fine the gear I'm and not out of there as I do to the end of the process or restore it to windows 8.1 and that boot the phone thank you

I would reset my Lumia 520 with the Windows Phone Recovery Tool. It is the first tool on this page: FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

It will bring your phone to the last official version of 8.1 issued for your device.

[Translated]

Yo ser?a restablecer mi Lumia 520 con la herramienta de recuperaci?n de Windows Phone. Es la primera herramienta en esta p?gina: FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

Que traer? el tel?fono a la ?ltima versi?n oficial de 8.1 emitida para su dispositivo.

malvo26

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: por actualizan fallida

Si tienes metida una tarjeta SD apaga el tel?fono, saca la tarjeta sd y vuelve a predenr el tel?fono. Esto deber?a solucionar tu problema. Al menos as? fue para muchos.

Translation: If your phone has a SD card turn off the phone, take out the SD-card and turn the phone on again. That should solve your problem. At least it did for a lot of people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05