• Attention App/Game Developers:

New members are required to post at least 10 times before they can post working links to their apps. We ask that you make 10 meaningful posts in these forums. We want our members to enjoy the experience here at Windows Central and feel this develops a 2 way street between forum and member by giving back to the community. Anyone found to be circumventing the above rule may receive warnings and/or infractions.

Make our community better by making quality posts!

• Welcome to the all-new Windows Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

Ported my game to Windows Phone! [Block Legend]

alvinphu

Nov 25, 2014
Hi guys,

I'm a bit new to the Windows Phone game, but thought I'd post here since I'm not sure where else to go. I recently ported my game Block Legend, a rogue-like retro puzzle RPG. $1.99 but no IAP! I'd appreciate it if you could check it out.

(sorry I didn't update the trailer)

Still not convinced? There's a free web version you can check out as well if you want to try it:
Block Legend Light - Dot Warrior Games

I have another game called Wan Nyan Slash that I'd like to port over as well! You guys seem to have a pretty nice community going over here. That said, if any of you guys run into any bugs that are specific to Windows Phone please let me know and I can try and tackle them!

Block Legend | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Laura Knotek

Mar 31, 2012
Thanks for supporting our platform with a new game that looks fun. Good luck with your game.

Ask The Community

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aron.roy321