Positive feedback for bunky1971 and PLGomez

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Username: bunky1971 and PLGomez

Transaction date: 1/31/15 (it's complicated)

Item: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ma...ackberry-q10-surface-pro-3-a.html#post2959577

Feedback details: This was part of a three way deal done with myself, bunky1971, and PLGomez. I was looking for a Surface Pro 3, Bunky bought PL's for me, PL shipped it directly to me, and I sent Bunky my Surface 2 and KIRAbook.

bunky1971: Everything went as planned! I've done a lot of deals with bunky1971 (not sure how there's no feedback for him here!) and I wouldn't hesitate dealing with him. Granted, in this case, I didn't receive anything from him, but he's always a great guy to deal with and you'll always know exactly what you're getting. Probably the best buyer and seller around these forums!!!!

[PLGomez: I received his Surface Pro 3. It was in excellent condition...exactly as described. He shipped quickly and it was also packed it very well! Very nice guy and great communication throughout. Would definitely recommend him to anyone and I would be happy do any future deals with him

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Bunky1971 and I were introduced to each other in December 2012 by ajst222.
We have trading devices off the MarketPlace since the introduction. So far we have traded about 7 WP devices, BB Keyboard, a couple of Android phones and one BB Z10 from sister site Crackberry. Bunky is an amazing guy to deal with and actually reasonable to an extent that I would label him as generous:) I would not hesitate a second to do a deal with Bunky. Of all the places/people I deal with Bunky would probably be at the top of the list. Do not hesitate to trade with this member!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon