Post your color scheme!

Bundalings

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I've ordered my phone but don't have it yet. Getting a yellow one. I messed with the color schemes on the display model and I thought the more subdued colors suited the vivid yellow better, so I'm probably going to use mauve.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I have a white with taupe right now. Have been running high contrast which is sweet on the white Lumia. That's why I went with the white all color schemes look great on it

Sent from my Glossy White Lumia 920 using Board Express

eallan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I like the steel with the light background, it looks pretty nice on a black 920 as well.

How much juice do you guys think the light background will use as opposed to dark? Did anyone with a 900 ever experiment with it? Just curious.

The screen isn't AMOLED, there will be no difference in battery life, except for maybe a tiny bit more WITH the light background.

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I like the steel with the light background, it looks pretty nice on a black 920 as well.

How much juice do you guys think the light background will use as opposed to dark? Did anyone with a 900 ever experiment with it? Just curious.

Well back when I had my Focus with the AMOLED, people said that the light background used a considerable amount of battery due to the brightness of the white or what have you. Now since we don't have AMOLED the issue should be minimal, however I just switched to High Contrast so I wonder how that works out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo