Pre-order now at MS online store, US

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Weird link, I had to copy & paste the text (not the shortcut) but I got there.

Just placed my order for two of them "ships by November 25"

Thanks!

johnnyrussoa3

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to know about the dock offer with an in store purchase as well. I preordered mine at the local store, but don't want to buy it there if I will be screwed out of the dock.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I had some problems with it and had to edit it a couple times. It should be fine now, I think you got to it before I made the first edit, lol.
Now it's full of that tradedoubler garbage, but appears to work once all the redirects go thru and the site gets paid :)

If you're eligible for educational pricing, don't forget to go through that before submitting your order! It's a 10% savings if you qualify.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Ordered the White 950xl unlocked; delivery by 11/25 plus the offer for the free dock.

Anyone looking to buy a Mint White Galaxy Note 4 for Verizon?

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I tried but couldn't get through to the local store. Tried twice, no answer at King of Prussia store in Philly.

I called the 855 number for microsoft store sales that is listed on the website. The girl I talked to couldn't give a definite yes but did state that the physical locations usually honor anything the online store does.

nkaufmann5

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Aw man I forgot to select express shipping and it appears you can't edit orders. Where do these ship from?

I have had the business shipping get here in 1-2 days (L1520), but also had a pair of headphones take the full 7. I couldn't tell you as I think it is contingent on what the product is. I would bet these will be shipped starting on the 20th though. Have to always take "ship BY" with a grain of salt - simply means they are giving themselves a cushion.

johnnyrussoa3

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I called the 855 number for microsoft store sales that is listed on the website. The girl I talked to couldn't give a definite yes but did state that the physical locations usually honor anything the online store does.

Awesome! Thanks. I'll probably keep my in store pre order and will confirm when I go there. If not I'll cancel and order online. I'll have to wait an extra few days which will kill me though....