Price whiners your gig is up! EBAY CRAZY DEAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Then you're wrong. We're comparing desktops to tablets here. All three have their respective desktop OS, tablet OS and phone OS. While Android and iOS chose to put a phone OS on a bigger screen and not much else. Microsoft simplified a full OS and put it on a tablet. I'll take a full experience any day.

I didn't say I agree with him; I said that's how I interpret his logic. Windows RT and WP are both Microsoft mobile OS's. I can understand how someone could think they should run the same apps.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Windows servers and windows desktops can run the same apps.....(at least 99% of them) due to the same kernel, your logic is flawed.

Laziness by MS is what it comes down to. Once again, I DO like the surface quite a bit, just see simple flaws that should not be there (as an educated user)

Take your gripes to another thread...why anyone would take advantage of a great deal then gripe is just ridiculous.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
anyone else got their package today? it arrived at the facility near me but they wont ship it till Monday. **** YOU UPS.

Matty T

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Got mine (64GB)... looks NEW. Plugged in my usb, saved industry reports to it and was off using it heavily today. Battery has barely moved :) Now time to sit down and surf the web while I watch Sunday night football...

Seriously, this thing is great and for $199 it was one hell of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124