Problem migrating MS services on new Android phone

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

First up, I hope noone feels offended when I post this Android related question on the WINDOWS Central forums, but I still consider this my home and since my question is related to MS services I guess it is not too much out of place.

After a lot of pondering I decided it was time to look for an alternative to W10m. I disliked iOS back in the day of the iPhone 4s and from what I know, nothing much has changed in the Apple corner. I have no experience with Android so I thought it would be fair to give it a go. So, a couple of days ago I got lucky and found a deal at a retailer selling the Moto Z for only 250 €. The phone is nice, although a bit big in the hand and the camera is lacking. Still, it igot most things I wanted from an android device.

Since I am heavily invested in MS services I would like to avoid having to use google's alternatives and stick with MS. Syncing contacts to the Outlook app is working, but I can't seem to be able to get my contacts and calendar to sync. In the contacts app nothing is showing up although I have set up all my accounts in the options menu and in outlook to sync to google contacts...

I am a bit lost atm, android being a bit of a chaotic mess when you come from the clear cut UI and menues of W10m. The little that I could find on the net in regards of syncing my data to MS services on a android device was not helpfull at all. Is there anyone who can point me to a write up or guide about this topic?

Thanks heaps!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos