problem with gallery...musics..videos

mahdifayaz

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
hi freinds....few days ago i add some music to my phone...then disconnect it from computer and see that for example i add music'a' and in library there are two or three with name'a'
i have same problem in videos.........i add some pic to gallery,gallery shows them twice.......how can i solve the problem..thanks:straight:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
There are many many many threads on here discussing this issue. If you had searched I'm sure you would have found one.

Saying that, here is the best solution that works and you may not like it but it works.

Transfer all your files onto your computer.

Format your SD card in your phone. Remove it.
Hard reset your phone. (Setttings -> About -> Reset phone) Be sure to backup before doing so. No files will be saved from games during backup.
Insert your card and format it again.

This is the only way to avoid this issue ever happening again.

mahdifayaz

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
There are many many many threads on here discussing this issue. If you had searched I'm sure you would have found one.

Saying that, here is the best solution that works and you may not like it but it works.

Transfer all your files onto your computer.

Format your SD card in your phone. Remove it.
Hard reset your phone. (Setttings -> About -> Reset phone) Be sure to backup before doing so. No files will be saved from games during backup.
Insert your card and format it again.

This is the only way to avoid this issue ever happening again.
excuse me my friend.and thanks for your answer

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
excuse me my friend.and thanks for your answer
I totally agree wid him....its d bst way..i too suffered dis..problem...every pic music video had 3 to 4 copies...den....i decided for making dis correct I do not ned to hard reset.....but I was totally wrong..d only way I made it correct was to hard reset and format mah sd card so if ur planning sumthng else..it wont wrk out bro

mahdifayaz

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I totally agree wid him....its d bst way..i too suffered dis..problem...every pic music video had 3 to 4 copies...den....i decided for making dis correct I do not ned to hard reset.....but I was totally wrong..d only way I made it correct was to hard reset and format mah sd card so if ur planning sumthng else..it wont wrk out bro

thanks for your advice..........with hard reset i dont have my progress in total conqest or call of arena? if i get backup?

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
thanks for your advice..........with hard reset i dont have my progress in total conqest or call of arena? if i get backup?
Sad to say that you must backup before performing a hard reset......and you will loose all app data....but apps can be backed up...only the data will be cleared..so..you will loose d progress....but its for one time....

mahdifayaz

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
By the way have you updated to wp8.1...? It might solve the problem...

yes..i do both'hard reset and then update to wp 8.1'..it is ok now.......thank you/i have question: i unlock lumia 820 by chineise program and i just can install 2 cracked apps...what can i do to install up to 10 apps....i dont unlock my phone before...thanks

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
yes..i do both'hard reset and then update to wp 8.1'..it is ok now.......thank you/i have question: i unlock lumia 820 by chineise program and i just can install 2 cracked apps...what can i do to install up to 10 apps....i dont unlock my phone before...thanks
I would strongly recommend not to use cracked xap files and please do not advise other posters to use cracked xaps in Windows Phone Central forums. Its against the forum rules and guidelines. You can search google if you want to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yenofenny