Problems with data backup

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I've tried to backup all the data on my phone using the backup option in the settings but each time it fails and shows the same error as error on cloud, its happening ever since cyan update, someone mind helping me out with this here....

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
If it reaches 98%+ ....
Then it's backed up successfully .. YES!! it happens all the time .. I tried yesterday day and it fails .. I hard reset anyways.... Then when I signed in with my Microsoft account it showed the backup 10 November .. So that what happened with me ..
Also try this
* delete old backups ..
* try changing the look screen image

Hope this helps

meet0007

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
If it reaches 98%+ ....
Then it's backed up successfully .. YES!! it happens all the time .. I tried yesterday day and it fails .. I hard reset anyways.... Then when I signed in with my Microsoft account it showed the backup 10 November .. So that what happened with me ..
Also try this
* delete old backups ..
* try changing the look screen image

Hope this helps

Yip
after deleting old backup it's fix.
Thank you

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Hmm they should launch a bug fixes update for it then, alot of developers are actually tied up now since windows is more focused on software upgrades, only giving it time will bring a solution to our problems, so lets wait I guess

toastertwit

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Backups hadn't happened for 3 months...

>>didn't work --> Deleting Old backups didn't fix it for me.
>>did work --> Changing the lock screen image
from the stock "blue waves on shore at night" image...to a personal picture.

I tried again and backup worked.

(ATT, Nokia 920, Windows Phone 8.1 update- 8.10.14203 - cyan, Win Dev Preview active)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99