Pushbullet for WP 8.1

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible to have a categorized/organized pushed items like 1 page for links, 1 page for photos, 1 page for notes, etc. In time, all pushed item list gets very long and kind of difficult to find what you are looking for. At least by categorizing, it's a bit faster to find something.

Sent from my
Nokia Lumia 1520
using Tapatalk

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
A new update which will hopefully fix the startup issues, if it doesn't please let me know.

Is it possible to have a categorized/organized pushed items like 1 page for links, 1 page for photos, 1 page for notes, etc. In time, all pushed item list gets very long and kind of difficult to find what you are looking for. At least by categorizing, it's a bit faster to find something.

Sent from my
Nokia Lumia 1520
using Tapatalk

Sure I'll add that in the list of to-do's

Prasoon G Das

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I am using windows phone as US region, and still it shows that i dont have permission to download the app. I switched off the Preview for developers,, still it showing the same warning. I cant install the app!!!

rikipy

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the update, and now get other issue again T_T after login authorize the pushbullet account, stuck in the login screen, and not login

1 - x0JgcJn.png

2 - VTnJ86h.png

1 - x0JgcJn.png

Last edited:

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
thanks for the update, and now get other issue again T_T after login authorize the pushbullet account, stuck in the login screen, and not login

I just gave it a try on my device and the emulator and it works perfectly fine, can you try and reinstall the app and try again.