Qualcomm confirms Snapdragon X Elite PCs will launch with the "next version of Windows" in June

jonzie23

Jan 17, 2024
Visit site
Knowing this, seeing the leaked documents saying that MS is considering using ARM for next Xbox and seeing the rumours that MS was supposedly stalling on a new deal with AMD for the next Xbox, is it safe to assume that ARM powered Xboxes might be true after all? I would not mind that at all, and it would be very funny, as they were mocked for using PC components in the first Xbox, and now they would be the ones releasing a 'proper' console of old (well, let's not forget about Nintendo).
Sony has already secured a deal with AMD, apparently, so we would have 3 completely different consoles once more, in more aspects than just games.
Now that would be exciting.

bradavon

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
Can't wait for the Surface Laptop 6 with Windows on ARM.

I've wanted this PC for years and I'm already mostly happy with my Surface Pro X. It runs most apps great, very few issues.

I can't use Quickshare. That's basically it but I so rarely transfer filess, that aren't photos, between my PC and phone I'm perfectly okay with plugging in the usb cable.

I can even use the scanner part of my printer without issue, and the printer too.

Reactions: bazanime

ShinyProton

Aug 9, 2023
Visit site
Can't wait for the Surface Laptop 6 with Windows on ARM.

I've wanted this PC for years and I'm already mostly happy with my Surface Pro X. It runs most apps great, very few issues.

I can't use Quickshare. That's basically it but I so rarely transfer filess, that aren't photos, between my PC and phone I'm perfectly okay with plugging in the usb cable.

I can even use the scanner part of my printer without issue, and the printer too.
I too am very excited by this new Snapdragon - the 8cx Gen 3 being impressively powerful to run Windows 11.

Meanwhile, instead of throwing money at an overpriced Surface, I went for the Robo&Kala 2-in-1 offering the same performance at less than 1/3 the price.

Reactions: bradavon

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254