Question to all Xbox 360 owners and Xbox One owners

Nakia Johnson1

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Since Boyd Multerer step down from Microsoft, will the Xbox lineup continue or will it vanish? A lot of people I know are selling their Xbox consoles due to finding out about Mr Multerer left Microsoft to pursue his career in Computer Coding.

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Why would they sell their Xbox due to this news? I highly doubt what you're saying is true. Even if the Xbox division does get sold it still doesn't make sense to sell a console that still works and will continue to do so.

zhris

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Since Boyd Multerer step down from Microsoft, will the Xbox lineup continue or will it vanish? A lot of people I know are selling their Xbox consoles due to finding out about Mr Multerer left Microsoft to pursue his career in Computer Coding.

No offense, but you know a lot of silly people. ( :

To be honest, I had never heard of the man before today, so him leaving was no impact to me whatsoever. And as far as if the Xbox line will continue, my best answer is "as long as it makes money".

Nakia Johnson1

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Why would they sell their Xbox due to this news? I highly doubt what you're saying is true. Even if the Xbox division does get sold it still doesn't make sense to sell a console that still works and will continue to do so.

Some of my friends told me on today that they are thinking about switching over to Playstation 4. I find it stupid.

Nakia Johnson1

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
No offense, but you know a lot of silly people. ( :

To be honest, I had never heard of the man before today, so him leaving was no impact to me whatsoever. And as far as if the Xbox line will continue, my best answer is "as long as it makes money".

I understand what your saying.

Keith Brooks

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
That doesn't matter at all to me. Some time's it's better to get rid of old employee's and bring in new one's, that are more with the current time's and have fresher idea's. I do have a Xbox 360 and currently have no plan's to get a new game console. The Xbox 360 still work's as a Windows Media Center extender. That's the main reason I bought it. I can't see spending over $300.00 to get any game console, especially when none of them compete with a pc's capabilities for gaming.

Nakia Johnson1

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
That doesn't matter at all to me. Some time's it's better to get rid of old employee's and bring in new one's, that are more with the current time's and have fresher idea's. I do have a Xbox 360 and currently have no plan's to get a new game console. The Xbox 360 still work's as a Windows Media Center extender. That's the main reason I bought it. I can't see spending over $300.00 to get any game console, especially when none of them compete with a pc's capabilities for gaming.

I feel you on that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb