Salesforce CEO claims Microsoft has done a 'tremendous disservice' to the AI industry: "Copilot is just the new Microsoft Clippy. It doesn't work...

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
  • Haha
Reactions: nop

thatguy

Oct 16, 2024
Visit site
Dearest Marc:

1) Riiiiight
2) This is the type of things that losers say when they're behind
3) See #2

Feels like "CRM" isn't the center of the universe for most organizations. Maybe you want to look at the larger picture beyond M365 and see Azure OpenAI, Azure ML Studio, and the rest of why Microsoft is a far superior platform.

Having used both products (Salesforce and Microsoft Copilot) there is a still a long way to go in the AI game. Your bluster can be seen through easily.

Also, side note: you may want to tread carefully or your Azure subs that you RUN YOUR PRODUCT ON may cost you more next cycle.

Cheers!

Gabriel Hernandez5

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
I am 45 years old and still learning subjects I didn't learned in college like Real Analysis, and Copilot has taught me how to understand difficult concepts and providing Python code examples that use matplot lib which are easy to understand for people like me that didn't took a Major in Math, so this guy really has no idea what he is talking about.