Samsung Focus S vs HTC Titan???

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
LOL the lovely attire that Borat wore 1jaxstate1. :)

I've had loads of compliments on my tartan one and the furry one. ;)

Yeah probably wise not to Bing or Google it. :)

(Just trying it now!) YIKKKKEEEES! don't! LOL

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Review sites are saying the 4S' processor is a dual core 800mhz variant, but it doesn't really matter anyway. A dual core processor isn't needed as you said, and most likely isn't taken advantage of by the OS anyway. Once it is the phone should actually get even faster.

I am surprised there is no OC utility for JB iphones. They do underclock all their chips. The ip4 was a 1ghz downclocked to 800mhz as well.

My hands are a little small, but not freakishly small. I'd say they are the smaller end of normal. 3.5" is too small. 3.7" is fine, especially with a physical keyboard. 4" is perfect. 4.3" is borderline too big, its not a deal breaker, and I'd take 4.3" over 3.7", but I really just think 4.0" is the sweet spot. I just honestly feel that unless you want to use both hands every time you use the phone (other than maybe short texts) 4.7" is too much. I mean Dell was billing the 5.0" Streak as a tablet, not a phone.

Like I mentioned, I cut a cardboard sample of the titan and tried it out. It fits in my pocket just fine and actually does not fall sideways like my iphone in kahkis. I was able to hit most of the screen with my thumb one handed. Top right is a no-go of course. Typing one handed was not possible on my iphone and will not be possible on this either. The touch activates as I try to reach across. I was at the apple store today looking at the 4 compared to my 3g. The screen is a bit clearer, but not the "holy mother of god" increase that most apple fans claim it to be. I could still not see the small text on the iphone page at apple.com without zooming. The text I could read was just a little bit easier to make out than on my 3g. Maybe I will cut another sample of the titan and take some pictures of me trying to touch it with one hand. No reviews seem to do this. They are all two handed reviews.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124